Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yesterday continued

As I was saying, Miss Crazypants always picks on me. There are two examples I will share with you today.
1. One day she was passing out our grades in P.E. When she called my name I walked up to get my paper. I go to grab it when she shockingly screaches,"YOUR HAND IS TO CLOSE TO MY CHEST!!! EVEN WITH LITTLE CHILDREN IT JUST MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE!!"
I annoyingly put my hand on my hip and just held out the other hand for her to hand it to me herself. But then the beast yells,"JUST PUT YOUR HAND DOWN AND TAKE A STEP BACK"
Everyone in the room was speachless. Did she really say that? Of course because its me and she loves to pick on me.

2. One day after P.E. we were waiting in the locker room for the bell to ring. We were all changed and every thing. I had nothing to to so i took out my sharpie. I noticed some of my nail polish was peeling off. So, I started just coloring it in with sharpie. miss Crazypants instantly replies,"WILL YOU PLEASE NOT COLOR ON YOUR FINGERS WITH PERMANENT MARKER IN MY CLASS." Most of the stuff I wanted to say would have gotten me a lunch detention so I will just tell you what I thought. What is it your business if I draw on my nails?
then she stated without knowing what I was thinking,"I DONT WANT IT TO RUB OFF. MAYBE YOU SHOULD PAINT YOUR NAILS WITH WHITE OUT. I HAVE SOME IN MY DESK DO YOU WANT SOME?"
I was mad. It was permanent it wont rub off. Also, for the rest off the day girls were coming up to me asking me why I paint my nails with markers. And now there is a rumor.

Now you know part of my sad life.

4 comments:

Emily Demke said...

I hate Miss Crazypants!!!
once i was absent for a day and I had a failing grade in her class!

simplyme said...

Dude, I'm sooo sorry. But she's a beep.

Andi said...

Sounds like she's a horrible teacher. Honestly, though, I would just ignore it. You're really letting it get to you.

the middle school nothing said...

yeah but if i ignored it i wouldnt have any thing to write about