.......I am not sure what to say in this entree........I said that i would lay off MCP but what do you know she does some thing that surpasses other posts. Well this post might not be ment for children.....again.
My friend Maky is in my health class. As I said before we are in the Maturation unit. *humf* Maky and I decided to be out going in class today so, when MCP said we were going to play a game our hands shot up to be volunteers. .....here is the nasty part.......so we got up and she handed out cards with words on them....These were no ordinary words. These words were male reproductive organs. She handed Maky a funny one and I giggled.....I shouldn't have gigled.
I was next to get a card. MCP stood in front of me with the cards in her hand. She looked at them and shufled around until she found a good card. I thought it was protecting me. I was wrong. MCP handed me .....Dingdong. There were boys who could have gotten ding dong but no MCP hadn't thought of a way to make me suffer entill then so she put this one to use.
On my way out of class every one was giggling ....AT ME!! everyone was so embarrassed for me and none of the boys would switch with me. So thats how I came to find that most boys are servents of the devil. The devil being MCP.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry... BTW, I found the manga I was looking for ^^
Post a Comment