Well, I decided to Show a little more of a back ground and what i do every day.
1. I get off the buss and go to my locker.
2. Then i sing show tunes w/ Peta.
3. Then I go to the dreded health. We have little jokes about it. Like"Go To Health!" And there is another one but it would reveal MCP's real identity.
4. I almost pass out from brain malfunction in health and MCP gets mad at me or does something stupid that I can write in my blog.
5. Go to English. I like English because my english teacher is English so we talk the language of the beatles to eachother.
6. Homeroom. This is where I nervously do all my homework from the night before.
7. Perccusion. I have been in that class for almost a year and I still don't know how to spell it. Anyway I am the only Seventh grade girl in that class.
8. Math. Math is math but, there is a pretty hot emo that I can stare at.
9. (sorry taven)
10. Go to tech. There are 3 girls in this class.
11. lunch. This is where I meet up with Kyouko and Peta. We also try to escape to the library with out being caught.
12. P.E. this is the same as health except we have to watch MCP try to move instead of watching her be lazy.
13. Science. I have this class with Topy We get hyper and make the teacher mad at us.
ok so now you have it most of my enties will come from a time period on this post. byebye now
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Alright, judging from the beatles comment you have Wierdman for your English teacher, but then how do you know Sheldy?
She has Hag. Not Weirdman.
Yamu, that was an interesting thing to read, I suppose...
thanks?
Yo. I finally got your email.
You are lame.
Guess who!
How come i am lame?:( ):
You are welcome.
hey this is the girl in your wolfpack with the beatles bag and i was just wonderiing if the emo kid was the one in our wp????? SEEYA
Post a Comment