Miss Crazy pants is a hypocrite. She is a fat teaching pig. No exageration. She might say something like.."Peta you've been putting on some pounds lately." When she shouldn't be talking...(fat lady) Also, she wears tight shirts.*shudder* Fat roll after fat roll. Why?!
She is a health teacher who is absolutely not healthy. She would say stuff like,"Don't drink soda... now where did I put my Dr. Pepper." ...Those are her actual words. ... I hate her!
Every day I put up with this. URG!! Also, she can't play sports. She attempts to teach us but she always fails. I know you think i should cut her a break but if you met Miss Crazypants that you wouldn't want to give her a break. She always just picks on me. hmmmm...oh well. Until tomorrow, bye bye
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment