My week end started with the party at school. Riin and I made a goal to find an emo girl Jenny. We searched and searched then we gave up and started stalking the hotty emo.
Mean while Peta and Tori planned their escape. They stopped by to maybe get a snow cone befor they leave the school never to return until Monday. Stopping by the snow cones changed their destenation path and they had to walk through a feild of grass. They were caught. Riin and I watched from the school as a teacher directed them back to the school but we had to leave. The emos were on the move and we had hotties to stalk.
So after school I walked to the mall with Riin. On our way we got a call. It was my bf. He was at the mall it was a weird coincedence. But we met him in the food court. Guess who was there...besides my bf....JENNY!!!!So I saw Jenny's Parents. Then I got a purple streak in my hair and scared my friends. My parents were fine with it but Topy and Peta freaked!! So, there you have it. I don't think I typed anything about MCP. ....(i rock)
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What's an EMO? This is your out of touch auntie Amy.
:)
An emo is a very emotional person who wears black and cuts them selves....sometimes
Post a Comment