Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Miss Crazypants story Stollen from Peta

Ok I have Miss Crazypants 1st period for health. She was trying to make us "little red blood cells" She had buckets full of tennis balls and raquet balls. This next part of the story isn't fit for children. Miss Crazypants started a lecture. This is what she said.
"Guys, these are my balls. I don't want you to touch my balls until I tell you to. I brought these balls from home and I don't want you to Hurt my balls"
When i heard this story I had to tell every one. I guess the internet counts as everyone.

Now a messege to children. Kids Don't Do Drugs. Also Don't Be A Crazy Pants!!!!:(

5 comments:

Emily Demke said...

aah good ol'days!
I heard MCP might "RETIRE"
(SHE IS LIKE 24)praise to the Lord!!

Andi said...

It would be a miracle if she retired.

simplyme said...

Sheesh, I'm so glad I had coach barbie both years I was there. Middle is bad, but high school is the worst thing on the planet!

simplyme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.