ooookaay. This is how my blog is going to work: I will tale true and crazy tales of my school life. Mostly I think it would be fun to tell of my crazy teachers.
This teacher will go by the name of Miss Crazypants. I think she will be most talked about considering that I hate her.
The first thing I noticed, was that when she want you to do something, she says "go" at the end of her sentence. For example, "When I say go, go to log formation. ...ready ...go!"
The second thing that I noticed, was that she is obsessed with formations: log formation, sideline formation, squad formation,3 point line formation, baseline formation. You get the point.
The third thing I noticed was horrible I realized that I had her two times a day!: She taught health, and P.E..
Well I will tell more of her later. COME TO MY BLOG!!!!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hmmm... I wonder who that is... maybe MISS BACCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA!!!! YOU HAVE TO HAVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TWICE A DAY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Stinks for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!etc...
Just be careful in saying her name. I'm afraid she will google herself and find this. So try not to say her name a lot ok?
Okie dokie!
xD
Ok. *waits for more entries*
Post a Comment