Once again this entry might not be fit for children. In health we are staring the maturation unit. When Miss Crazypants was talking to us about the up coming weeks she said some weird things.
1. I think you guys will enjoy this unit.
2. We will be doing fun things in this unit.
3. I over heard her talking to the student teachers telling them that it would be nice to come back during this unit because thats when she is best at teaching!
Of course for her it is the same every day no matter what subject.
We sit down listen to her talk. Make gross faces. whether it is just plain listening to her talk or the unit. She is disturbing.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That sounds really suggestive. I am so sorry for you, but I had to live through it too...
you are crazy. but i know what you mean about her SHE'S BEYOND EVIL!!!!
Post a Comment