Saturday, August 23, 2008
YAY!!^.^
It is amazing what a trip to the office can do. The people at the office had put me in the wrong math class with KILLER MAN. So, I was just there to transfer out of math. . .BUT there wasn't an algebra b class first period so they had to switch with fith. Fith happens to be CNOG. So i thought that i would just have him first, but he doesnt teach first so I got to switch to another teacher. I am now rid of all the evil teachers.!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Juliet i THINK YOUR FINE
you really blow my mind
maybe someday you and me can run away
I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo
HEY JULIET!
Well, now your classes will be hard, but more power to ya for not taking the easy ones.
Post a Comment