Thursday, August 21, 2008

NOOOOOOO

School has started again so i need to tell you about my teachers. MR. Creepy NAvy old guy or CNOG. He teaches US history and he scares me.....he talks too loud. And then there is Killerman he teaches math and he thinks he is nice when he's not. Also, he tells really cheesy jokes but then again CNOG does too....what is the world coming too. I don't have MCP but i am sure you will here about her next semester when I have her for P.E.. So I will try to give updates on school stuff now. I will write more later BYE BYE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally like Mr. A. ... I think I will do good in his class!

Anonymous said...

Mr. A. while kind of creepy, was not that bad of a teacher, it was an easy A class. write notes, take test, get 100% (at least for me :D) However Killerman, you poor child, he didn't even teach!!!! It was the worst class I ever took.