Sunday, July 13, 2008

NoBody is commenting

how do I know If anybody reads my blog anymore? The comments. Without these comments I don't know if I should type a new post because my blog is deserted. So please comment. i beg of you read and comment and I will type lots of fun stories.

11 comments:

Jenn said...

What am I supposed to comment about?

the middle school nothing said...

anything but yay!! you still read my blog!!<3

Anonymous said...

boo hoo! cry me a river build me a bridge and get over it!

the middle school nothing said...

who said this? you are very mean.

Emily Demke said...

Duckee I will try to put more comments on your blog as long as you put comments on mine
E-diddie!
ps who ever wrote that rude comment is a jerk! love ya
E-diddie!

Anonymous said...

You are very lame. I heart you!

Anonymous said...

I STILL READ!!!! DO I COUNT FOR NOTHING!!!

Jenn said...

So... are you going to tell us little children your stories? Since there ARE people who look at your blog? :D

Anonymous said...

If you want us to comment you need to right stuff.

the middle school nothing said...

i didnt want to post if no one reads but now I know so I will right more...GOSH!! Why do you post such mean comments, person?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,
you spelt "write" wrong...
Just a point