Sunday, June 1, 2008

A slight change

OK this is how this is going to work. I am now almost officialy an 8 th grader. And since it is Summer break I don't have any fresh MCP stories or weird school things. So, now either I will tell you about older stories that I had forgotten about until the moment or I will tell you about what goes on in the summer. I WANT YOUR OPINION. So I am putting up a poll. But I might end up going with my own choice any way..But polls are fun so it is still going up.

6 comments:

Roshi said...

OH, yeah Sam my dad decided that we were going to start a band... 0_o I know he's a moron (in a good way) and i just had to tell u that because yeah, and i think thats cool about the whole earplugs thing :)

Roshi said...

*pretend theres an arrow pointing up*
This is Kendra Franklin Seneca Delino Keyes. :) :)

Unknown said...

you so need to write about summer!
idk like...
like at the pool yesterday when monkey was the demon shark thing and we were going to die if we went out of the water. you know that.
i hope to here a detailed story of it soon :)
~ keep the music playing

Unknown said...

idk why i'm writing this but i will!
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
do not ask me why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

i no no? I'll see you this summer!

the middle school nothing said...

yea!!! only 15 more days!!!....i think